All contents are copyright © Akane Ogura


Jun 2, 2010

Graduation


I finally graduated!
That was 6 years ago, I quit my costume design job and came to United States. At the time, I never thought I could graduate American University. Studying at University with a lack of language wasn't easy to me. It would be 10 times easier if I study in my native language. But I completed. This experience made my self stronger and I'm sure I got confidence to myself. And I am very happy that I studied at Academy. I thank for all the teacher that I met, all the classmates that I studied with, all my friends who has been with me, my boyfriend who always give me a balance, and my family who support me a lot, a lot, a lot. I couldn't have done without everyone.


3 comments:

sachin said...

congrats.. :)

Mark Simmons said...

Congratulations, and best of luck with your career! You should be very proud of everything you've accomplished. :-)

Emerson Tung said...

congrats, Akane. You perservered and you finally made it! It was great to have classes with you and I wish you all the best in the future! Keep in touch! :D